Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Description:||Glass Coated NTC Thermistor||Usage:||Home Appliances, Process Control Etc.|
|Lead Type:||Axial , Radial ,Leadless||Output:||Resistance Value|
|R Tolerance:||1%,2%,3%,5%||B Tolerance:||1%, 2%,3%,5%|
Glass Encapsulated Precision NTC Thermistor,
Precision NTC Thermistor Axial,
Precision NTC Thermistor Radial
Glass Encapsulated Precision NTC Thermistors Axial, Radial, Leadless
Glass Shell Precision NTC Thermistors Axial ,Radial ,leadless, Working Temperature Range -55 ℃ ~ + 300 ℃
These glass-encapsulated NTC Thermistors, exhibit superior resistance to heat and climatic conditions and have a long lifetime compared to resin-coated thermistors.
They are manufactured by integrated automatic production enabling us to supply homogenized products in high volume.
• Resistance spec. applicable in a wide temperature range
• Covers a wide temperature control range
• Solution to circuit cost reduction
• High-level heat resistance and environmental stability secured by glass encapsulation
• Long-term stability in resistance
• High-volume supply in high quality by integrated automatic production
Temperature compensation and detection for :
• Household appliances (air conditioners, microwave ovens, electric fans, electric heaters etc.)
• Office equipment (copiers, printers etc.)
• Industrial, medical, environmental, weather and food processing equipment
• Liquid level detection and flow rate measurement
• Mobile phone battery
• Apparatus coils, integrated circuits, quartz crystal oscillators and thermocouples.
• Automobiles (water, intake air, ambient, battery, motor and fuel)
• Zero power resistance range (R25): 0.3~4000KΩ
• Available tolerances of R25: F=±1% G=±2% H=±3% J=±5% K=±10%
• B value (B25/50°C) range: 2800~5000K
• Available tolerances of B value: ±1%, ±2%,±3%,,±5%,
• Dissipation factor: ≥2.4mW/°C (In Still Air)
• Thermal time constant: ≤10S (In Still Air)
• Operating temperature range: -55°C ~ +300°C
• Rated Power: Approx.80mW
1.What is your MOQ?
A: We provide you small MOQ for each item, it depends your specific order.
2.What is your delivery date?
A: The delivery date is about 2-7days after receipt of payment.
3.What is your payment terms?
A: 100% in advance, T/T.
4.Can you send free samples?
A: Yes, free samples are available; you just need to pay the express fee. You can provide your a/c,like Fedex,DHL, or you can call your courier to pick up from our office.
5.How do you carry out quality control?
A: Quality is our priority. Our QC always attach great importance to quality control from the very beginning to the end.
6.Can you accept OEM orders?
A: Yes, we accept OEM & ODM orders, welcome all types of customized orders and cooperation.
Contact Person: Monica